Directions from GA Hwy 34 (Bullsboro Drive) at Interstate 85, exit 47
- Take Hwy 34 (Bullsboro Drive) west toward Downtown Newnan, travel approximately 3.2 miles.
- As you approach Downtown, ensure you are in the left lane.
- At traffic light, take right onto Clark Street. Move to left-most lane and take next immediate left on to Jackson Street. Please note you are now in the one-way traffic patterns. Stay in left lane.
- Travel southbound one-half mile to Spring Street.
- Take left onto Spring Street.
- The next intersection is Greenville Street. Downtown Olive is across the street on the left.
Directions from US Hwy 29 at Interstate 85, exit 41
- Take Hwy 29 northwest toward Downtown Newnan, travel approximately 3.7 miles.
- As you approach Downtown, Hwy 29 is also named Greenville Street. You will enter one-way traffic patterns.
- When you see Bank of America on left and the Downtown Post Office on right, the next intersection is Spring Street.
- Downtown Olive is the first building on the right after crossing Spring Street.
Directions from Lower Fayetteville Rd
- Travel west on Lower Fayetteville Rd.
- Just west of Newnan Crossing Bypass, Lower Fayetteville will become East Broad Street.
- After crossing railroad tracks, entering the Downtown area, take next left onto Perry Street
- Take next right onto Spring Street.
- The next intersection is Greenville Street. Downtown Olive is in the building to the immediate right, before crossing Greenville Street.
Mapquest to Downtown Olive